Creative Labs Vado Pocket Camcorder $60 Shipped

3:02 PM / Posted by Nico Atienza /


















Amazon Price $59.99, free super saver shipping

  • Vado is thinner than a deck of cards and as light as a cell phone
  • Never miss a moment with two hours of video capacity and one-button recording
  • Comes with built-in USB cable and on-board software; easily edit and upload videos
  • Large 2-inch anti-glare screen
  • Shoot up to two hours continuously with rechargeable battery

Labels: , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on March 13, 2009 at 7:08 AM

Hey, I just got an email from Creative saying Vado HD is onsale for $199. I own the HD (it really takes nice video) and the orignal Vado pocket video cam. Vado is pretty good if you're on the cheap. Both are prefect for tossing in your bag and I don't get all wigged out like I do when I take my much more expensive gear and SLRs on the at at a party.

Get them on sale here:
http://us.creative.com/local/1/promo/creative_vado_pocket_video_cam2/

Post a Comment