Archos 705 Wi-Fi Media Player (160 GB) $270 Shipped

8:41 PM / Posted by Nico Atienza /

This is a freaking awesome deal. I love Archos Media Players. I personally own a Archos 605 wifi which I use constantly. I love how I can just load all my media like a flash drive and away it plays. I'm not a big fan of the modular, "pay for every little thing" features of it though. Nevertheless, this is an awesome media player. I highly recommend it to everyone!

















Amazon.com Price $269.99, free super saver shipping

  • Robust and portable 160 GB multimedia device with Wi-Fi
  • Download movies, TV shows, and songs via the integrated Archos content portal
  • Surf the Web; share content; and view and post videos to Web video sites, such as YouTube
  • Stream and watch videos from your PC
  • Record your favorite TV shows

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment